Sunday 4 March 2018

Hello from the A Blog Named Hero Facebook team!

Hello A Blog Named Hero fans! I'm back for 2018 posting for the Facebook team, and I'm starting with my favourite combination - blues, greens, and a background stamp!
I stamped the Garden Tile Pattern stamp from Hero Arts onto watercolour cardstock, and white embossed it. I added colour with my Zig clean color real brush markers and a spray of water. I added a stacked die cut and stamped sentiment from the "hello" stamp & cut set, also from Hero Arts, before cutting the panel down a little bit and mounting it onto a navy card base. A scattering of sequins finished the card.
Make sure you visit the Facebook page for A Blog Named Hero every day for the next week and a bit - the new challenge blog design team are being introduced, as are the Facebook design team! There's one more introduction for the Facebook team being made today, but you'll have to visit Facebook to find out who's joining the Facebook DT!

Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. wonderful card, Michelle - the white space, colors and design all combine so beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful! Love that you only colored part of the background, it draws to eyes to the focal area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Oh my! Love the colors and how you have them concentrated in the center. Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.