Thursday 21 December 2017

Guest Designer Week 3

Hello! I'm excited today to be playing along again with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge as a guest designer!
wed-designerspotlight-header
The challenge this week is Party Time, and we're playing with products from Simon Says Stamp!


wed-newchallenge-header
Here's my take:
This "Ornate Background" stamp from Simon Says Stamp is a party in itself! I white embossed it onto watercolour cardstock, added some bright and happy colours using Zig clean color real brush markers, then cut the panel down so that there would be a white border. I also cut a window so I could stamp the sentiment from "Birthday Balloons" onto the white card base. I added some colourful enamel dots and some clear sequins as a fun finishing touch.
Make sure you visit the challenge blog - click on the image below...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
There's a $50 gift voucher to be won each week!
50dollar_voucher_600px
Thanks for visiting :)
Simon Says Stamp

6 comments:

  1. A fab card Michelle, the colours are perfect ! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is a party for sure, Michelle! Love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love
    the colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background and the colors you chose are so dreamy to fill it in!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This makes me all kinds of happy. It is so pretty with all the bright colors. You are so good with those Zigs!! Thanks ever so much for sharing! Merry Christmas! Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration you've shared. I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing what you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a real stunner. So bright and cheery for a birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.