Sunday 10 September 2017

Guesting at "Where Creativity Meets C9"

Today, I am a guest at "Where Creativity meets C9" today for their September challenge! The theme is "Ink only", so ink is the only colouring medium allowed!
http://www.wherecreativitymeetsc9.com/ch13
Because of this, I broke out the stamps in the "Hello Lovely" stamp set that allow you to add splotches of colour - I've never used them before, even though this is one of my very favourite stamp sets!
 I stamped the outline image in Hero Arts Intense Black ink, before adding colour with a variety of Hero Arts Shadow inks in various shades of pink, yellow and green.
Make sure you visit "Where Creativity meets C9" to check out the inky creations by the rest of the design team!

Thanks for visiting :) 

3 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous Michelle!! I would have bet my last dollar it was water-colored. What an amazing stamp set. But what an amazing card you created!!! I'm curious about the Intense Black from Hero Arts and what mediums it works with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Marcia - thanks for your comment! The Hero Arts Intense black ink is waterproof and Copic friendly :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.