Saturday, 12 August 2017

Rainbow tons of fun

More rainbow goodness today, with an elephant blowing bubbles :)
I scribbled my Zig markers onto my craft mat to use it as a palette, then painted circles starting from the bottom right, going up to the top left. I left room to stamp and colour the little elephant from MFT "Adorable Elephants", along with a fitting sentiment. I added some clear Wink of Stella to some of the bubbles as a finishing touch. 
 I'll be sharing this card at Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge - the theme this week is "for a child".
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/child/
Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

  1. I love this sweet little elephant with his rainbow bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh golly, this is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a colorful and cute card - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv this, these super sweet rainbow polka dots are so fun! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!