Friday 11 August 2017

CAS-ual Fridays: CFC 180

Welcome to the new challenge  at CAS-ual Fridays!



I used the Starlequin background, white embossed onto watercolour cardstock and coloured with Zig markers and water, plus some Wink of Stella. I added a sentiment from Wall Flower, and then fussy cut around the edge of the Starlequin image before mounting the panel onto a pale bluee card base. I sponged the edge of the card with a little bit of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, too. Some sequins were the finishing touch. 

Make sure you check out the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog for more inspiration from the Girl Fridays, and join in on our challenge!
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/
Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. That's a really neat looking background image. I really like how you colored the main shape in with that pretty blue. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.