Thursday, 6 July 2017

Fusion: Sand Beach

Hello, Fusion fans!
I went purely with the colour scheme of this week's photo - coral, orange, yellow, aqua and turquoise. I stamped the circles from Simon Says Stamp using Hero Arts shadow inks, and then coloured over them with Copic markers to give them a bit of dimension. I added a Simon Says Stamp sentiment and a scattering of Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
I'll be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - their theme this week is "Summer Sunshine".

 
Thanks for visiting :)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous summery bubbles! Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I love your bright dots of colour, such fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much, Michelle! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the colours from the photo! Such a bright and cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and colourful card, Michelle. I love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Summer Sunshine Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this cad in the OLCcC gallery and LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!