Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Hugs

Hello!  I have a card to share with you today that was published in the February edition of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft for their "ways to use your small dies" feature. Here's what I came up with:
I know, I know! No stamps or inks to be seen!  All I used was cardstock, dies, adhesive and a white gel pen, plus some Wink of Stella.
I actually made a different version at the time, and I had Valentine's Day in mind, but I didn't submit that one because the magazine was to be published after Feb 14th. Here it is, anyway.
When I made it, I made it in the same orientation as the first one, but now I think I prefer it on it's side, so that "hugs" is immediately legible.  What do you think?

http://www.woodlandspublishing.com.au/store/subscriptions/cardmaking-stamping-and-papercraft.html
 Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! Congrats on being published! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the publication1 So exciting! Both cards are lovely. I think it's neat to see how to use a single punch used this way. The resulting cards are delightful. I kind of like the one on the side a bit better. I didn't notice the hugs on the first one right away. Interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!