Monday, 17 April 2017

Anything Goes at A Blog Named Hero

Our challenge this month at A Blog Named Hero is Anything Goes, and we are playing with our favourite stamps - Hero Arts!!
I stamped the Large Flower Background stamp from Hero Arts onto some watercolour paper, then embossed with gold embossing powder. I then coloured in specific places with some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then sprayed with water.  I then fussy cut around part of the image and adhered it to a card front with a gold embossed sentiment from "You're So Lovely", and a strip of metallic gold cardstock.
 I then had more than half of the stamped image left over, so I cut out the image on the other side and made another card - two for the price of one! This time, I used a sentiment from "Best Wishes".

 Make sure you check out what the rest of the design team have created at A Blog Named Hero!
http://www.ablognamedhero.com/2017/04/aprilchallengeb/

Thanks for visiting :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!