Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Sharing in your sorrow

One of the things I have learned about cardmaking is: Make sure you have a few sympathy cards on hand at all times, because you won't want to make one when you need one.
I used the Delicate Blossoms stamp set, along with the Remember stamp set, both from Hero Arts. I stamped and white embossed, then coloured the poppies with Zig clean color real brush markers, and then stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black and clear heat embossed it. I mounted the panel onto the darkest notecard in the Hero Arts blush pack, and added a thin strip of American Crafts black glitter paper. 
 Thanks for visiting

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle, another of my favourites from Hero Art. Stunning white embossed and watercoloured

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!