Saturday, 11 February 2017

My nieces are cardmakers, too!

My two eldest nieces (who are 14 and 11) and I had a play with some bouquet stamps and my Zig markers recently. We made birthday cards for my mum (their gran). This is what they came up with (with only a little help from Aunty Michelle).
Firstly, this is Miss Lauren's (she's 14).
Lauren used Concord & 9th's Hello Lovely, with a sentiment from Reverse Confetti. 
 And here's Miss Caitlin's (she's 11)

 Caitie used a stamp and sentiment both from Wplus9.

And here's another from Lauren:


I love that my nieces are cardmakers :)

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful and I love the stamps the girls used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Your nieces are talented cardmakers. These are gorgeous! They did a wonderful job. I adore how bright and colorful the cards are. Very well done, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!