Wednesday, 1 February 2017

A new technique (for me)

We've come to the end of January, and also to the end of the "New to Me" challenge at A Blog Named Hero - I thought I try something new to round off the month.
I thought I would use a Hero Arts layering stamp, but without the layering element! I only used one of the wing layers in the "Color Layering Butterflies" set, which I white heat embossed onto watercolour paper, and then I created the rest of the butterflies' wings using Zig clean color real brush markers.  I used my Wink of Stella brush to blend the colours.
 Thanks for visiting :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun is this, and very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. I plan to try this technique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO! So pretty! I love rainbowy anything so I especially adore this sweet design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun technique with very pretty results!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!