Saturday, 24 December 2016

Challenge me a Christmas Card 25

For this, the last installment of "Challenge me a Christmas card", my friend, Janet, challenged me to use a specific sentiment - she wanted a card that said "all the merry".  Here you go!
This stencil from The Crafters Workshop has become a defacto Christmas stencil for me - it is not meant to be a Christmas product, but I reckon it is poinssettia-esque, and it's definitely gorgeous.   I teamed it with the Merry die from PaperTrey Ink (with which I cut some red foil cardstock from Stampin' Up), and I stamped the "all the" with letters from Concord and 9th's Perfectly Penned stamp set with Versamark onto a scrap of black cardstock, and then white heat embossed. I finished with a scattering of sequins for some added sparkle.
I'll also be sharing this card over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme is "make it sparkle".

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-make-it-sparkle-3/

 Thanks so much for visiting! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a bright and happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. hello michelle! so pretty, luv the background...gorgeous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!