Thursday, 8 December 2016

Challenge me a Christmas Card 18

Welcome back to part 18 of my Christmas series, "Challenge me a Christmas Card". My cardmaking friend, Lesley O'Connor, challenged me to use pink, green and gold. I came up with this CAS card:
 I used stamps from CASual Fridays set "Christmas Carols".  For the poinsettia flowers, I first stamped the large flower in Hero Arts soft pink shadow ink.  I then took the same stamp and inked up just the tips of the petals with mint ink from Simon Says Stamp and stamped them in between the pink petals. I then took the medium sized flower stamp and stamped in Hero Arts Bubblegum ink over the top.  I finished the flowers with some hand drawn dots of gold gel pen in the centre, and a bunch of little dots in pink, mint and gold (the pink and mint dots I made by picking up ink with a metal stylus). The sentiment was stamped in Hero Arts intense black ink.
 I have a few more challenges up my sleeve - I hope to see you again soon!

Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!