Saturday 2 January 2016

Stenciling over foiling

Last year, I received a kindness package from the one and only Jennifer McGuire.  I still can't get over the excitement of it all! 
Today, I took one of her foiled notecards (it was blank except for the foiled sentiment), and I added some colour using Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar Distress Inks, over the Swirl Stencil from Hero Arts. I then added some sequins from my stash, and I was done! 
You can find info about Jennifer's "Share Handmade Kindness" movement HERE, and you can download this sentiment (which was designed by Kristina Werner) HERE - and it's totally free!

Foiling is SO DIFFICULT to photograph!  Suffice to say, the shine is AMAZING! 

Thanks for visiting :)

PS you can check out this post at the A Blog Named Hero Facebook page HERE.  




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card Michelle! Thanks for the freebie notice. Kristina Werner is the artist who initially inspired me to get into card making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I love the way you jazzed it up and made it your own. I love foiling, too, although the I am. It that great at it, but I try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.