Tuesday 17 November 2015

Minion!

This is my 2nd post today, having made two cards for Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness card shower - this one is for young Xander, whose photo on Jennifer's blog has him holding a Minion toy.  I assumed he must like Minions (who doesn't?), so I made this:
I used the circle card Thinlit die from Stampin' Up. 

Now, this was not my idea!! I know I saw someone out in blogland make something similar to this, but when I went searching so I could give credit for the original idea, I found HEAPS of cards like this! So unfortunately, I'm not sure who to give credit to! However, I suggest you do a Pinterest search of "Minion" and either "card" or "papercraft" or similar, and you will get a heap off inspiration!

http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2015/11/share-handmade-kindness-challenge-week-3-children.htmlhttp://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2015/11/share-handmade-kindness-card-shower.html

 Thanks for visiting :)


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Michelle, I reckon he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Michelle. I saw your post in my blog feed and came to pin it for my son's girlfriend who is a huge minion fan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.