Monday 14 September 2015

Using leftover roses

If you saw my card yesterday (you can check it out HERE), you might have wondered if I had inked up the entire background stamp, and created a whole panel? The answer is yes, and here's the rest of that panel!
I used the Roses All Over background stamp from My Favorite Things, white embossed onto watercolour paper and then painted with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours. I stamped a sentiment from Hero Arts (which I mounted on my acrylic block on a curve to match the cut of the stamped panel, stamped in Versafine black ink and clear embossed), and then added some sequins from Simon Says Stamp.

I'll be sharing this card at two challenges - My Favorite Things "Card Design Superstar", and the  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge Stamptember blog hop - Stamp it.

http://mftstamps.com/blog/card-design-superstar/http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-stamptember-stamp-it-challenge-and-blog-hop/
 Thanks for visiting :) 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous watercolouring Michelle and love the way you got two cards out of that piece. Great curved sentiment idea too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you did this and the reverse! Good luck, Superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background. Love the curved angle for the sentiment. Thanks for linking at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)
    Cheers!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty! Love the background and the curvy layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So color fully beautiful! Can't wait to see what you make dieing class this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! how gorgeous is that background. fabulous stamp and really have done it up proud. the colors are blended so so well. such a lovely effect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.