Saturday 12 September 2015

A new favourite

I have a new favourite ink.  For anyone who knows me and the predominant colour of my wardrobe, this will come as no surprise.  (and you would have seen me use it in THIS CARD)
I have fallen head over heels with Blueprint Sketch.
I knew I liked it when I first saw it released. I was smitten when I saw this card over at Jennifer McGuire's blog, and I knew I would have to get my hands on this ink quick smart, and CASE Jennifer's card, too. So I did.  
My card is very similar to Jennifer's but I used a variation on her technique - I used water instead of bleach on the flowers, then I removed colour with paper towel.  I then put white dots with my white gel pen.  I used Hero Arts "Night and Day Flowers" on this card. 
 I also wanted to try out using bleach like Jennifer did  - so here's a very similar card, but with bleach instead of water:
 You can see that the bleach turns the Blueprint Sketch a kind of turquoise colour. I used "Send pretty mail" from Neat and Tangled, plus "simply said" by Paper Smooches.
I suspect you will be seeing this ink a whole lot more on my blog in coming posts :) 

 Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are beautiful. Love that colour, will have to be patient I think. Then again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.