Friday 10 April 2015

Fusion - Dining Splendor

Another FUSION challenge begins today - and I decided to go with a fusion of the photo and the sketch - I just tipped the sketch on its side!



http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

So, here's the thing. When I finished making the card above, I wasn't entirely convinced I liked it - there's not enough white space for my liking.  So I made this card as well. 
And then I wasn't entirely sure which one I preferred.  So I decided to show you both, and let you decide!

Thanks for visiting :D

6 comments:

  1. I think they're both beautiful! But I'm drawn to them for different reasons. I love the flowers on the first one and the white space on the second. Either way pretty, pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your designs! The flowers are so pretty embossed and colored - and I love the stencil background on the 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy your blog and your artwork, but would love it even more if you would list the stamps and ink/paint colors that you use to create such pretty cards. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty! The gold makes the card pop.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.