Tuesday 17 February 2015

A baby birthday card for a Lawnscaping Challenge

A cute little birthday card for a baby today.  I used three different Lawn Fawn stamp sets, Sophie's Sentiments, Admit One and Hello Baby, along with some Lawn Fawn patterned paper. 

 I'll be sharing this card over at the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog for their 100th challenge birthday celebration!
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/lawnscaping-challenge-birthday.html
Congrats to Laurel and the team on such a fabulous achievement! (You can see I took some inspiration from the balloons in the graphic!)

Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet and delicate card! I love how whimsical your scene is. The duck is adorable and the balloon is perfect! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the texture in your clouds. Thanks so much for playing along at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping 
    Hope to see you again next challenge
    Xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet and your clouds are adorable! :) thank you for playing along with us at lawnscaping challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.