Wednesday 3 December 2014

Cards for kids

I was going through my boxes of cards the other day with a friend, and I realised I didn't have many cards for kids, or very many masculine cards.  Trying to fix that.

I'll be submitting this card to CASology "OLD" challenge - the plane is old school, and the stamp is from 2010 (it's a 2nd hand stamp I bought from a friend - thanks, Linda!).
http://casology.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/week-124-old.html
I'll also be sharing this at Just Us Girls for their Wild Card week.
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/just-us-girls-269-wild-card.html
 And to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-10/
 EDITED:  And, thanks to a comment from Deepti, I'll also be submitting this to CAS on Sunday's Children's Card challenge

Thanks for visiting :) 

8 comments:

  1. Perfectly masculine and kid all at the same time! Thanks so much for joining in with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the cute airplane and those fun, green stitched hills. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've made a background scene for the plane, brilliant.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet, u can also share this with CAS on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute scene with the rolling hills, clouds and cute plane! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for the challenge. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on old, fun ... and just what you were looking for!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, this is such a fun card! Love the rolling hills and that old plane is perfect for the challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.