Tuesday 28 October 2014

CASe-ing this sketch with more snowflakes

I'm making the most of a couple of days free this week - NO MARKING!! HOORAY!!

I saw this sketch from CASe this sketch, and immediately decided to join in.  However, I had a heap of ideas in my head of how to tackle this sketch - many of which involved acetate, some of which involved lots of stamping and colouring - I took a while to settle on this idea, which involved neither acetate nor colouring. 

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/case-this-sketch-97.html
I'm also going to share this card over at Hero Arts for their Holiday Challenge, in the White Out Category. 
http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2014/10/01/new-holiday-challenge-2/
Thanks for visiting - I hope you're having a lovely day :)

7 comments:

  1. Yay to no marking! I hear ya on that one! This is a pretty card! Love the fresh colours and those delicate snowflakes, Michelle! Thank you for joining us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning...the color is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty, Michelle! I love that you kept it CAS and elegant at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! I love how you pieced together the snowflakes/background! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beauty too Michelle, and it's Spot on for the CTS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.