Saturday 5 July 2014

Crafty fun with family

I had a crafty day with my sister and her two girls on Thursday. Jacqui (my sister), wanted me to come over and play with her Stampin' Up stamps and inks to see how we created with them differently.  This is a very small selection of what we made.  (sorry, some of the photos were taken on my sister's phone.)
This is one of mine - I think I may go back and colour in some of the flowers and leaves: 
This is one of Jacqui's:

And here are two made by Lauren (who is 12) - she used a spirograph for one, and offcuts from my patterned paper box for the other

 And, last but not least, this one was made by Caitlin, who is 9. 

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Noooo, don't colour in the flowers, it's perfect! The cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative day and a lovely collection of cards at the end. Love all your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.