Tuesday 24 June 2014

Playing along with Muse

I haven't had time to enter many challenges this year, and some of them have been very neglected by me :(   I'm trying to make up for it this week, so I'm playing along with the Muse Card Club Challenge #73.  I also haven't made a one layer card on a kraft base for AGES, so when I saw the card by this week's Muse, Beverley Brown, I knew I had to make something based on her inspiration!


Here's the Muse card, by Beverley Brown:
I didn't use the same technique as Beverley - I just stamped in white, heat set it (without embossing), then coloured with my watercolour pencils (but didn't add any water!).

Thanks for visiting, and, if you're in Melbourne, I hope you're staying inside out of the wind and cold! ;)

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the Muse! I love the shading in the flowers! So glad you joined us Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding coloring Michelle. Very pretty dahlias.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning take on the MUSE card - your colouring is lush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely outstanding....a wonderful take on this week's MUSE! Love the card and the gorgeous flowers, plus your amazing coloring! Great Job Michelle -- Nice to see you too -- and see you in class in August!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those blousey flowers Michelle, a great take on this weeks Muse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stunning Michelle! I love the look of your flowers. I have to give this a try. Wonderful done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Michelle - love those pretty flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your card ... the stamp, the colors, the coloring - very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle -- Happily voted for YOU and this gorgeous card today! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, Michelle. I love your colour choices for those pretty blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being in the TOP 3 -- I am so happy to have voted for YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.