Sunday 16 March 2014

Some more watercolouring

I saw a card by Gillian today that I just had to CASE.  I decided to watercolour it instead of sponging, but I can't wait to get my Tim Holtz marker spritzer to give it another go.
And then I decided to try again, in pinks. Close to the mask, it got a bit purple from the blue on the mask from the first card. 

I'm not sure if I like the blue/green or the pinks better. I think I will try again using watercolour paper - this cardstock warped a bit. 
http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/CS3
I'll be submitting this card to Virginia's View Challenge.
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/03/inspiring-stamped-cards-with-water.html

Thanks for visiting - have a great day :)

7 comments:

  1. Both look great - but the bluey one is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both and I am sure watercolor paper would have been more forgiving, but I love the looseness of this design! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy and creative, Michelle! I love both versions, but I seem to like the blue green version more! Beautifully inspired work! Thanks SO much for linking to Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Great sentiment stamp ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Michelle, beautiful and very elegant card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.