Saturday, 29 March 2014

Addicted to CAS - Codeword: Wheels

This is my 2nd post for today - to see my Newton's Nook Inky Paws post, click HERE

I thought heaps of people would be doing cards based on this week's ATCAS codeword with bicycles, cars, trains - lots of modes of transportation.  I thougth I'd go with a single wheel rather than multiples.
Many thanks to our wonderful sponsor:
I'm looking forward to seeing your creations over at Addicted to CAS!
http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com.au/
 Thanks for visiting :)

13 comments:

  1. Great idea Michelle and the striped paper is perfect for the image. A bright a cheerful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Michelle - that ferris wheel is brilliant and the colours you've chosen to match your b/p are perfect. Such a happy card.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative Michelle and what a great design as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have certainly come up with some fun and colorful cards This is no exception. Always loved ferris wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colorful n bright take on the code word :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun colourful card Michelle! Thanks so much for having me along on the blog this month - I have had a ball - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold colours Michelle, and what a brilliant take on the Code Word! Fabulous!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card - so colorful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just love this card, Michelle! Beautiful coloring and I love your striped papers...perfect for a carnival theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cool layout and a fun colourful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card Michelle, I love the striped papers it is perfect with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun card! I love the ferris wheel image and the striped paper works wonderfully with all of those fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!