Thursday 28 November 2013

Dear Santa - Christmas at ABNH week 4

Our Christmas event at A Blog Named Hero is coming to an end this week!  This week, out theme is Christmas quickies - quick projects that you can get done in a short amount of time (because we always seem to run out of time close to Christmas!

I made 2 cards that took me less than 10 mins to make - it would take me less than 5 mins to make each one in a production line.  I used stamps from Hero Arts and paper and a stamp from Lawn Fawn.  On the first card, I used wood veneer from Simon Says Stamp for the tree trunk and the star (but decided not to do that on both cards, as the fussy cutting took a bit too much time!)
I decided that the 2nd card needed some bling, so I added some red Hero Arts gems and gold Stickles to the star. 


http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com.au/



3 comments:

  1. LOVE what you've created here! Pretty, festive and eye-catching!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! Lovely combination of CAS and whimsy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.