Thursday 21 November 2013

CASE study challenge

This is my 4th post for today (phew!! Sorry for overwhelming you!)  If you're looking for my post for A Blog Named Hero, please click HERE.

I've missed a few CASE study challenges lately, so I'm making up for lost time. The inspiration card  by Keisha Campbell (that I've copied below) has chevrons, a die-cut background, a sentiment on a banner, and leaves and flowers behind the sentiment. My card doesn't look a heap like the inspiration photo, but it incorporates all those elements (but has holly berries instead of flowers.)


http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/case-study-challenge-167.html
Thanks for visiting - have a great day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Michelle this is a stunner! You were very quick to come up with such a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chevrons and the holiday theme!
    Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to use the chevron cover-up die (you've inspired me to bring mine out again!). Your card is gorgeous; a fresh, festive take on the inspiration card! Fabulously creative!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. And, it is refreshing to see the inspiration, but have the card look so different. I always fall into the trap of trying to make the exact same card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.