Wednesday 2 October 2013

Shaped card challenge at A Blog Named Hero

Hi, all - today, I have a shaped card for you.  I very rarely do shaped cards - I don't find them particularly easy to do - but this one turned out OK, I think!
I don't have very many large dies, so I started with the hexagon dies from Lifestyle Crafts and everything else came from that.  I used some Stampin' Up Smoky Slate cardstock for the card base, and Hero Arts Butterbar shadow ink for the Hero Arts Magical Background.  The bee stamp is from a Hero Arts clear set, as is the speech bubble that perfectly fits the sentiment from CASual Fridays Stamps.

So, come on over to A Blog Named Hero and join in with our Shaped Card Challenge!  A big thank-you to our sponsors, Simon Says Stamp, and to the wonderful Michele at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!





 Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.