Wednesday 24 October 2012

CAS for a quick recovery

A workmate of mine is going into hospital tomorrow, so I made this card for all of us at work to wish her well.


 I tried a new technique (new to me, not new to most Copic users, I bet!!) - I tried to get a 3D effect on the vase with the flowers by flicking the marker from the edge to the middle of the vase image - I'm comparatively inexperienced with Copics, and have previously used different coloured markers to blend, but I only used one green marker on this - worked pretty well, I think!  I'll be submitting this to Lawnscaping's New Technique challenege, and A blog named Hero's "Clean up your Act" CAS challenge

6 comments:

  1. I love the CAS feel of this card and you did an excellent job of blending the markers - I never in a million years would have guessed that you've never done it before!!!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and fun! Thanks for joining in the challenge with us over at A Blog Named Hero! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combo, Michelle! I love the composition, too! It's so fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Beautiful color combo, love the stitching effects on the circles and beautiful coloring in the image. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's beautiful! thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cuete and happy card! Thanks for playing with us at A Bolg Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.