Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

Normally, I don't make cards at Easter.  When I saw this week's CASual Fridays challenge "Let the Hunt begin!", I thought I would have to sit this one out, as I don't have any Easter stamps.  Well, after a quick hunt through my stash of stamps and punches, I was proven wrong. I have an Easter sentiment stamp!  I was amazed! (It is part of a SU set.)
I used one of my favourite Hero Arts background stamps, "Clouds", so I'll be adding this to this to the challenge at "a Blog named Hero", and I followed this week's Clean and Simple sketch (turned through 90 degrees).


 Happy Easter, everyone! Thanks for visiting :)

8 comments:

  1. oh, your card is so beautiful! Nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Michelle! Love all the texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this cute little scene that you created! The textured egg and bunny are darling! I love the sweet details that you added! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. extremely cute Easter card. The rabbit is so cute and the cloud background is perfect for the little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness that is so cute~!

    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

    Good lucK!
    Linda

    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable card. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sweet Easter scene is darling Michelle! Especially for not having many easter-y type stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo CUTE!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.