Thursday 2 February 2012

Buttons, flowers, thanks

I realised this afternoon that I had less than 1 hour to make a card and post it if I was to submit it to this weeks CASual Fridays CFC 37 sketch challenge!  I therefore decided to pull out some ready made embellishments - these are from Sassafrass.
The colours are reminiscent of this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab, and the stripes on the flowers remind me of the stripey cupcake papers in the photo, so you'll see my card there soon :)
I also followed the colour scheme for the week's ColourQ challenge, so will be popping this card over there, too! I'll also submit this to Lilypad Cards Pattened Paper challenge.



8 comments:

  1. Wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun card, Michelle! Thanks again for joining us at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!! Super fun take on the sketch with a fabulous color palette!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so warm and lovely, Michelle! The flowers with the buttons are DARLING! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful colourQ card. Love the flowers and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Michelle! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I popped over from the Trigger...I love your clean,crisp creation. Beautiful work,Michelle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when a card this fabulous can be created with ready made embellies! Love what you did with the color inspiration and the sketch, thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.