Tuesday 28 June 2011

Where have all these visitors come from!!!!!

OMG!!! Literally overnight (from 8:30ish last night until 6:30 this morning), my blog has gone from 968 visitors to 1166!!  WOW!!!! Where have all these visitors come from??

I know EXACTLY where they're from - Kristina Werner's and Jennifer McGuire's Summer Card Camp!  195 of those 198 visitors came directly from there, to look specifically at my last post, a link to which I put on the first class gallery last night - and I was the FIRST person to add a card to the FIRST class gallery!!

Excited, much?!?!?!

And to think, last night I went to bed thinking - "gee, maybe tomorrow, if I'm lucky, my blog will hit the 1000 mark"!!!

(oh, dear - how many exclamation marks have I just used in this post - a sure sign of a sick mind.........)

1 comment:

  1. 3 weeks later, and I'm now up to 3849 - and I was excited at 1000!!! The impact of the Summer Card Camp has been astounding! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.